When I got my first playstion, NCAA football 99 cunsumed me...
As a kid, NES favorites were Tecmo Super Bowl, Track and Field with the running pad on the floor, and Tyson Punch Out
List your all time favorite video games. These are in no particular order. At some point in my life, these games consumed me.
RBI Baseball owns all.
![]()
Signature dunks that can only be done by certain players. That says it all.
![]()
I loved the original, but these game had all the teams.
NHL 93-95. The early series. I owned this game with the Redwings!
![]()
Probably me favorite SNES game of all time.
![]()
When I got my first playstion, NCAA football 99 cunsumed me...
As a kid, NES favorites were Tecmo Super Bowl, Track and Field with the running pad on the floor, and Tyson Punch Out
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Very cool thread. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Wow, there are so many to choose from.. this one is going to be tough. But I'm going to go with the ones that impacted me the most and really threw me into the world of video gaming. Here we go!
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 - Sega Genesis
First game I ever had with my Sega Genesis. In fact, my Sega Genesis came bundled with this gem. The first time I played Sonic, I was hooked. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was what really got me into video game consoles.
MUTANT LEAGUE FOOTBALL - Sega Genesis
Mutant League Football is still way underrated to this day in my opinion. It is an awesome football game with a lot of personality and that is still fun and holds up very well even today. If you haven't played this one before, you owe it to yourself to go download it right now. HIKE!
DOOM - PC
Perhaps my favorite first-person shooter of all time and one of the most popular pioneers of the genre. There isn't a whole lot I can say about Doom that hasn't been said already. Doom is simply legendary.
GOLDENEYE 007 - Nintendo 64
This is the first first-person shooter on consoles that I ever enjoyed to the point of wanting to play over and over. The mission variety was impressive and the split-screen multiplayer was unforgettable. Remote mines were a joy to use against unsuspecting foes.
WARCRAFT 2 BATTLE.NET EDITION - PC
Before I played Starcraft, I played Warcraft 2 and was introduced to the world of real-time strategy. Only this version of Warcraft 2 was special: It included the ability to play on Blizzard's Battle.Net service against others all over the world. I met a lot of cool people online and had tons of fun playing this great little game. Although not as good as Starcraft, the fun I had with this one takes it to the top of the list for me.
BATTLEFIELD 1942 - PC
One of the better PC multiplayer shooters in a long while. Set in World War 2, this game allowed you to play any way you wanted - on foot as a soldier, in a tank, in an airplane, or all three in a short period of time if you wanted to! I'll never forget how even the demo of this game had me captivated for a very long time. BF1942 was one of those rare titles that sneaks up on you and leaves you speechless and wanting nothing but more.
![]()
Officially retired
mike tyson's punchout. so addictive. "0073735963" gave you direct access to tyson.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
One of the best basketball games period. Trailblazers were the team.
![]()
Tecmo Super Bowl, enough said.
![]()
The rest are just ones I can remember playing a lot.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
All this is just Nintendo, I can't imagine going into other game consoles and trying to figure it out.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Pretty much all of mine have been noted. The 3 that stand out the most were RBI Baseball, Super Techmo Bowl, and Blades of Steel.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
anything nintendo for me, super mario world, mario 1 and 2, there was a game for the gameboy i cant think of the name but mario galaxy something like that not sure zelda was good, metroid kid icarus, rbi baseball, tyson, any of those
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
And my ALL TIME favorite...
![]()
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Metroid, The first Guerrilla warfare and the Zelda for SNES.
Is Ken griffey Jr's rookie card still worth anything? The pic got me thinking.
GO VOLS
i forgot about ken griffey baseball how could i the greatest baseball game ever
Bookmarks